|Company Name||People Marketing (view profile)|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 20, 2021|
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to come and join one of the UK’s fastest-growing Womenswear brands in North London.
They are looking to recruit a strong and dynamic Social Media and Content Executive to play an important role in their team.
Social Media and Content Executive – The Role
- Reporting into the Social Media Manager, the candidate will be responsible for day to day running of organic social media including new content creation, copywriting, scheduling, reporting, and community management.
- Drive the brands' consistent tone of voice across marketing materials and platforms, optimising copy across social media platforms based on our target audience’s behaviour
- Responsible for conceptualising, creating, and editing bespoke video and photo content both on location and in the studio
- Understand all elements of social commerce functions and supporting the rollout of new technologies, social trends and cultural moments within the fashion and tech industry
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote our brand, finding new and exciting ways to engage with customers via social media channels to drive awareness and conversation.
- Community relationship management to increase our loyal following, engagement rates and overall drive traffic to the website.
- Monitor and report performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and platform data and provide strategic recommendations based on learnings
- Be a constant champion for social media in the business, with one eye on what our competitors are doing
- Work with the Senior Content Manager and wider marketing team to align on campaigns and messaging, and manage the briefing process with the Design team
Social Media and Content Executive – The Person
- A minimum of one years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in the fashion industry
- Strong verbal and copywriting communication skills
- Experience in creating and editing engaging visual and written content for social media
- A great creative eye; confident in curating and creating visuals appropriate for trend and social content
- A solid understanding of social media platforms: Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat, as well as a keen interest in emerging platforms
- A passion for creative brainstorming and ideas generation
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work to deadlines and in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong numerical know-how for reporting and analysing stats
- Experience with Adobe Premier Pro or similar editing software is a bonus
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
- Digital Marketing Executive posted 12 days ago.