|Company Name||People Marketing (view profile)|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 24, 2022|
Administration & Logistics
Exciting new opportunity, my clientis looking for an organised Account Coordinator to join their team. You will be working with some of the leading high street retailers such as, M&S, Next, Accessorize and Lipsy and have a real passion for accessories and enjoys providing an excellent admin support.
The role is a mix between product administration, procurement of stock and materials and managing critical path, this role would be an excellent opportunity for a candidate with admin/merchandising experience.
Account Coordinator - The Role:
- To ensure that orders are administered efficiently and delivered on time to the customers working alongside the sales, design and merchandising team.
- Placing purchase orders for product and packaging.
- Update weekly and monthly production schedules.
- Ensure that all account details and product requirements for each customer are up to date and managed on a daily basis.
- Create and manage the critical path and follow up with both UK and Far East suppliers.
- Deal with daily correspondence, organise meetings and provide client information to the sales team when required.
Account Coordinator - The Person:
- Exceptional administration and organisational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise and think ahead
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- 2 yrs previous administration or account coordinator experience within a fast-paced product area, managing critical path, liaising directly both with factories in the Far East and UK.
- Ideally you will come from an accessories or fashion background.
- Must be organised, methodical and analytical and be able to work within a busy office environment.
- Educated to a degree level, ideally within the fashion industry.
- Passionate, enthusiastic and a great team player who is happy to help in other areas of the business.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to effectively self-manage
- Bright, keen to learn with a sense of humour
- Ability to work under pressure caused by seasonal concentration of activity
If this opportunity excites you, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 12356PP
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of